Be sure to remove your existing part from your laptop as each model in a series may be configured differenty and use different parts, all parts numbers and the phone must match for proper compatibility , our list is just a reference and you may find your model different
1. Remove the battery, Turn the laptop back over and open the laptop screen back up. Wiggle the screwdriver up and down gently until the bezel pops off the case. Disconnect the Video Cable if there is one. Set the hinges bezel aside.
2. A rubber stopper piece Locate the rubber stopper pieces along the edges and at the top of the LCD screen. Pop the stopper pieces off of the case by inserting a flat object underneath them and then pulling out toward you. Use a screwdriver to pull out the screws hidden underneath.
3. Pull the casing on the screen outwards toward you. Remove it entirely from the laptop and set it aside. Locate the inverter board at the bottom of the screen and find the HP DD0TT3LC000 screen cable running from the inverter board to the motherboard.
4. Remove the inverter and its cable. connect the new lcd cable to the corresponding port on the motherboard. Reattach the cover on the screen and reconnect the screws.
5. Reconnect the motherboard cable to the plastic bezel and place the bezel back onto the laptop case. Wait for the manufacturer's logo to appear on the screen to make sure you installed the new HP DD0TT3LC000 LCD Cable properly.